Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another couple of steps forward.

Two baby steps

One: I sent in another payment on the Hub Motor I will be using.

And, Two: I have been invited to join the Companions of Chivalry-Now.
I have enthusiastically accepted and I am now on the Path to toward formal Knighthood.


I long ago committed myself to live the self-image of a knight errant. But formal recognition has never been a need in me. Oh, pleasant it is when given and invigorating, too. But like anything else that is of no real importance, I have not desired it for myself. I know what a knight is supposed to be and I live that life daily. I don't need others to recognize me with titles to validate what I do by nature of Love.

But as a part of helping to spread the ideals of Chivalry-Now, (the 12 trusts and the rest), I reckon that I ought to set the example for the young ones I am about to select as acolytes, I ought to fulfill the requirements of the Knighthood of which I will presume to preach. After all, even Jesus submitted himself to John's Baptism.

The website for Chivalry-Now is http://www.chivalrynow.net/

I commend them to you most strongly. Any man (or woman) who yearns live up to their full potential and would challenge themselves on the field of chivalry can only benefit from interaction with the Companions and Knights of Chivalry-Now. Check out their website.

Acolytes who sign on for the trek and the quest with my sister and I, will have as a college level curriculum The Chivalry-Now Material as a central guide to teaching the many and perhaps complex concepts of Chivalric behavior and attitude and being.




LeRoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very Welcome