Friday, March 18, 2011

My 3 wheeled Horse

At last I've reached a major milestone in my effort to outfit myself for my planned trek across America: The Cobalt Blue Schwinn Meridian Tricycle I ordered finally arrived last evening and I've just finished assembling it and taking a maiden voyage. Next is to build my trailer and get better batteries and solar panels. 

In the mean time I can now get around and begin making contacts in preparation for the promotional activity for setting up neighborhood mentoring programs.

I have to say that this past year, with all of it's trials and tribulations I've had to face, there were times when it seemed that the universe was conspiring against me to prevent my progress, what with one family crisis after another taking my money. But patience and perseverance proved to be the qualities that finally allowed it to happen.

I am very happy to have reached this goal and it spurs me on in hope. :D 

As I progress I will post reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very Welcome